Friday, August 5, 2011

Rock the Shot August Photo Challenge - Silhouettes

Rock the Shot

Whenever I see a photo challenge for Silhouettes I automatically think of this photo. I have several other silhouettes and this has always been my very favorite!
I thought of this idea in the middle of the night one night and then stayed up all night thinking about it :) After searching endlessly for a fairy figurine with no luck, I finally realized that there was no other fairy that my daughter loved more than Tinkerbell, so off the to the playroom I went to find her!
To set up for the shot we tied Tinkerbell to some fishing line and my husband sat off frame up on a ladder to dangle her down towards my daughter. :)
My daughter was and is a huge Tinkerbell fan, so I think she will love this photo for the rest of her life and so will I! I love how she's up on her little tippy toes trying her hardest to catch Tink!

7 comments: